Thursday, November 24, 2016

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


I hope everyone had a wonderful, exciting, relaxing, fulfilling, Happy Thanksgiving. I did even though I didn't make it to the parade this year. Both my son who always goes with me and I had some bug that lasted through last night which meant very little (for him) or no sleep (for me) so we decided to take it easy and rest. I did slowly make a Thanksgiving meal including two pies.

A Pumpkin Pie,,,

And a Pecan Pie...

Well, the last football game is about to begin (unfortunately, my Vikings lost the first game to the Lions) so I am going to cut myself a piece of pie, add a dollop of homemade whipped cream, grab a cup of coffee and sit down to watch the game.

Again, I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving...
Thanks for visiting...
Talk to you tomorrow...