Friday, November 11, 2016

LANDSCAPE WORKSHOP


LANDSCAPE WORKSHOP
I am getting ready for my workshop tomorrow and I decided that some pictures can help folks begin to get an understanding of creating landscapes using layers.  For instance, check out these photos...





When you analyze the photos above, you can easily see how the landscapes are divided horizontally, or in layers not quite on a horizontal axis.

That can translate to fabric easily. 

And once the background in layers is created, then other items can be added...

Some layers can be in long strips of fabric and others can be layered using lots of small piece like the sky in the fabric landscape below...

I will take pictures tomorrow and show you on Monday how things worked out.

THANKFULNESS
Some days it's just hard to be thankful, especially for those of us still in shock, but the sun did come up this morning...and for that along with the mundane routine things that will continue, I am thankful.

By the way, yesterday I spent most of the day at one of my son's apartments (not the one in my complex) waiting for repairmen to fix the leaks coming from the bathroom above which really caused a mess in my son't bathroom.  I didn't have internet until quite late so I didn't post...sorry.

Have a great weekend...
Thanks for dropping by...
Talk to you on Monday...