Thursday, December 8, 2016

WHAT A WEEK...


Well, this has been an interesting week so far. Sorry I haven't posted but I was really sick...for about 20 hours. I felt it come on in about 30 minutes. First, eye strain, then my head really hurt, there were chills alternating with sweats,  nausea hit hard and finally diarrhea. I really felt just awful. It lasted about 20 hours and then it was gone.

Problem was that I was so drained that it took a couple days to recover. I simply had no energy and wound up sleeping. I'm doing okay today. Even made it to the Bronx for a light lunch. The trip was a bit longer because the express trains from Union Square (the 4 & 5) were not running so I wound up taking a local all the way up to Longwood.

Not sure if the train surfing accident was the cause or not. Unfortunately, a young man lost his life trying to do it. What is train surfing? Well, one way is to try and jump onto the platform from the area between subway cars before the train stops.

I managed to get the tree up this past weekend but no ornaments. The photo above is of my tree. I also got the other decorations out. The Precious Moments Nativity is always a hit with the children who visit...

And, yes, I do let them play with the characters.

I hope things are going well with you...
And that your holiday plans are coming together...
Thanks for dropping by...
Talk to you tomorrow...