Thursday, May 4, 2017

EMBELLISHING SHABBY CHIC COLLAGES

I am really going crazy making fabric scrap collages...the shabby chic type. And I love every minute I spend making these creations. I have also discovered that I really enjoy embellishing them. Here's my first finished collage with close-ups...






Embroidery floss, lace, beads...I really love just going wild with embellishments. I tried a couple buttons on the collage above but none seemed to work. Maybe in my next one, speaking of which, here's what it looks like...

This one is completely different from the first collage. I have already worked with some floss to begin the embellishment process...

Think it will be another late night. Last night I was up until 2am working on the first collage. I simply get so involved that I forget to check the time. I hope all of you have an opportunity to get so involved in something creative that you forget everything but the creative process.

Thanks for dropping in tonight...
Talk to you tomorrow...