Friday, June 23, 2017

WEEDS?, BEAR LAKE & WHAT A POTATO


The flower in the top picture dots the entire yard very low to the ground. They do close up when the sun is bright and it is hot. The flower in the second picture which looks like a dandelion but isn't closes up in the afternoon and it is hard to find even the actual bush. And, yes, I am sure most folks call these weeds but I still enjoy them.

Last night's sunset was really beautiful...
The sky was more orange than the above photo shows but hard as I tried, I could not quite duplicate the actual color.

So, we camped at the KOA at Bear Lake (Garden City, Utah). The last time I was here, a little over a year ago, the lake was down but not this year. The lake was higher than I have ever seen it. But, to be honest, so are the reservoirs around Park City. I took several photos of just one end of the lake...



This particular KOA is a great place for kids. Next week I'll share some photos of everything that's available to do.

I did want to tell you about the potato chips at the Logan Festival. Really wild...
This is one potato...not quite as crisp as chips but not quite the quality of french fries. Once you began eating, it was hard to stop.

Duchess is completely cleaned but with everything that went on today, I didn't get to hook up the water yet. Hopefully tomorrow...

Have a great summer weekend and enjoy yourself...
Thanks for stopping by...
Talk to you next week...