Thursday, June 1, 2017

WELL, I'VE HAD BETTER DAYS!!!

Okay, now this really doesn't make sense...it's a beautiful day. The temperature is around 80. The sky is a bright blue with fluffy white clouds. In other words, one of those days to take pleasure in!!! And yet, I woke up with a headache (still have a vague one), my eyes watering, sneezing and simply no energy. I'm like a wet noodle...in other words, a couch potato. So I have accomplished basically nothing unless you count playing with yarn and making crocheted flowers!!!
Have no idea what I will use these for...maybe embellishments. At any rate, I feel like I wasted a perfectly good day. Well, I did manage to find a Thursday spot so I don't have to move my car tomorrow. And that was on a day when the cars did not have to move (some sort of holiday today). Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

I still have several flower pictures from my last walk...

Wonder what new blossoms are out...I'll try to take a walk tomorrow and find out.

So, the count down begins for my next trip to Utah...I hope to leave Sunday, June 11th. I kept thinking that Sunday was the 12the...it's actually the 11th...gained a day somewhere. My plan is to be back here for the picnic on the 4th!!!

I'm already for my last workshop at the quilt guild on Saturday the 10th, so that's done. I am taking inventory of things I want to take out and put in Duchess (yes, she is still in Utah). And I have decided that Chip and Dale will be going with me!!! They also need a vacation...

So that leaves basically making sure the bills are up to date and deciding what clothes to take (a small suitcase only) as well as what type of crafts I will bring (probably a larger suitcase! Priorities, you know!!!) And, of course, being me, I always want to leave the house clean so there's nothing to do when I get back. Anyone else like that?

Well, back to my couch and another round of headache and sinus meds. Hoping for a more active day tomorrow...

Thanks for stopping in...
Talk to you later...