Friday, June 2, 2017

ANOTHER CRAZY QUILT BAG AND A FEW MORE CROCHETED FLOWERS!


Well, today was a much better day. I guess my body has adjusted to the weather. I managed to finish the second crazy quilt bag as well as crochet a few more flowers...

I had a great talk on Skype with my friends, moved the car back to a Friday spot, ordered my groceries and found another great BBC detective show.

This one is called 'Shetland' after the island on which the series takes place. I love BBC mysteries like 'Midsomer Murders',  'Vera',  'Republic of Doyle' the last series actually takes place in St. John's Bay in Canada, and 'Father Brown'.

So do you have any plans for the weekend? I'm off to PA for the day, then back to check about an inverter for Lady J. I also have a round robin that I need to finish and Sunday afternoon sounds like a great time to do that...

Hope you have a great weekend...
Thanks for dropping by...
Talk to you later...