Monday, June 5, 2017

MORE CROCHETED FLOWERS & ROUND ROBIN FINISHED


MORE CROCHETED FLOWERS

Just a reminder, I have been going crazy with crocheted flowers...well, I'm still at it. I finished these this weekend...

I crocheted the white flowers today at my Monday Craft Club. They are smaller because they are two ply whereas the purple flowers are four ply.

ROUND ROBIN FINISHED

The other project I finished this weekend was the round robin. Remember, this is the initial square that I received...
 Very bright and colorful. So, first I added a small print orange border which kicked up the color quite a notch. I then added another border mostly made out of the fabric from the four squares and this is how it turned out...

It was a warm day today, not hot, but very, very muggy. I think we are expecting rain most of the day tomorrow. I went to my Monday craft group in Manhattan. It's really a time to just relax and work on your own projects.

I'm in the countdown mode making plans to leave next Sunday on my trip to Park City...driving, of course, and this time I am taking Chip and Dale.

I've cut a piece of my painter's cloth to completely cover my craft shelves for two reasons. First, I need more space on my design wall and second, I think that with the shelves hidden I will be able to concentrate more on my projects...just thinking! I'll show you how it looks tomorrow.

Enjoy your evening...
Talk to you later...