Friday, June 9, 2017

LARGE DESIGN WALL & LADY J


Well, first of all, I have to apologize for not blogging much this week. It began with a 24 hour virus followed by pulling my back trying to get Lady J packed. I'm afraid that on the way out, Chip and Dale will not have much space in the very back...just enough for the litter box and their food and water. Check this out...


My satellite dish, my spin dryer and counter top clothes washer. Don't worry, though, the rest of the stuff like luggage will be on the middle seat covered by a blanket so that's where Chip and Dale will be hanging out on the trip out!

But moving the picnic stuff (table, chairs, charcoal grill, etc) into the apartment and the above stuff out to Lady J was when I pulled my back. It's still not great but I am bound and determined that I will start the drive on Sunday morning.

I also put up my design wall...half of the canvas painters drop cloth.



Yes, I know that the wall is filled with lots of things that I have completed, but there are also many things in process. I really love it.

Well, as I said, I am on the road for three days next week so I will not be able to blog. I will try to take some pictures on the way out, but really, I am planning to just get in the car and drive, stopping at truck stops to sleep when needed. It's around 2200 miles from my place to where I am going so I hope to do between 800 and 1000 miles between stops. 

Have a great weekend...
Thanks for dropping by...
Talk to you next week...