Friday, July 14, 2017

DOLLHOUSE COTTAGE, FEATHERED FRIENDS & LADY J


Okay, I am having way too much fun with my summer project - the dollhouse cottage. Remember the cottage ready for furnishings...

Well, I sat down to play around with furnishings using glue, tape and cardstock just to see what I could come up with...
Now these are not finished by a long shot. Next I want to gesso everything with thick gesso. Then paint and finally add the fabric to the sofa and chair. I'm not really happy with the rocker so I am going to give it another go. Here's how it fits in the cottage...

So, before I left for Park City, I hung up a birdfeeder outside my window. The seeds were gone when I got back so I filled it up again. Today was the first time I saw a bird at the feeder...

It's dark and rainy outside, you can see the raindrops on the railing...

I heard from the garage, they did check the underside of Lady J and everything looked great so the transmission is going in. Also found out that this particular transmission has this problem so the transmission place has fixed the error in all of these particular transmissions. Win! Win! for me, well, except my checkbook will be a bit lighter!

It's summer...be sure to find something you like to do and do it.
Thanks for dropping by...
Talk to you next week...