Thursday, July 13, 2017

ROUND ROBIN, DOLLHOUSE COTTAGE, ETC.


I finished the round robin this afternoon. Remember this was the center...

And these were the fabrics which I pulled...

So I went with one...the most orange, of course...and added a border...

I wasn't sure where to go from here but I auditioned another fabric on point...

I liked the idea so I went with it. I also added another border. So this is what it looks like now.

The blue in the corners is a lighter color than appears. (Clouds are moving in.) I like it. What about you? I know some of you were worried when you saw the fabrics I pulled but I think it worked out well. (Just hope my round robin partner likes orange!!!)

I added some final trim to the dollhouse cottage. Now it is really ready for the furnishings...

Today was hot, I have run the air conditioning for two days, but storms are forecast for this afternoon and evening and the temperature is supposed to cool down. I hope so because although it is convenient, I much prefer open windows to air conditioning.

Even though I am not going out in this weather I am managing to walk four miles with the help of a Leslie Sansone's dvd. How are you doing with exercising this summer. It's a lot harder for me to keep it up during the summer. Guess I am still thinking like a kid and assuming that it is vacation time.

Well, I guess that's why I'm doing my little cottage...it's a fun type activity for me. Hope you have found something to enjoy doing this summer...something that is for you and you only!!!!

Thanks for stopping by...
Talk to you later...