Wednesday, July 12, 2017

ROUND ROBIN & DOLL HOUSE COTTAGE


It's late, but I figure that this post will be short so I can finish it up before midnight!!! First of all, I have pulled fabric for my round robin. This is the center...
I spent a lot of time pulling (and rejecting) fabric from my stash. So I went to the trusty color wheel and choose the colors directly across from the blues represented above and this is what I came up with...
A little jarring? But I don't think it will look too bad. Once I finish I will post it and you can decide for yourself!

As for the dollhouse cottage, this is what I accomplished today...

I'm not trying to make this perfect. I want it more like a cottage...a well-worn and well-used place...not a showplace.

Latest word on Lady J is that the transmission is gone and they have a found a remanufactured one. One more look at the undercarriage and (fingers crossed) the repairs will begin...

Well, it is late...
Thanks for dropping by...
Talk to you later...