Friday, July 21, 2017

MORE DOLLHOUSE COTTAGE...


Well, it's still 85 degrees at 11pm...kind of gives you an idea of what's coming tomorrow. One more day of heat and then on Sunday, the forecast is for thunderstorms and temperatures for the week in the very low 80's. I will be happy to open up the place and get some fresh air.

Still not feeling very energetic...actually, I feel like wet noodle...heat and 'me' do not go together at all.

I have worked on my cottage. Right now I have the furniture done for the living room, I think. Still not sold on the desk and chair. I may redo that. But I do like the sofa with it's two pillow and throw, the occasional chair with it's pillow, the coffee table, fireplace and shelf.

I am thinking that maybe I will put the desk and chair in the bedroom area and add another chair and small table in the living room. I also want to make an area rug.

There's still a lot of work to do in this room. I haven't made any of the knick-knacks, books, fireplace equipment, etc. And I also need some wall art.

The one great thing about making this is that I am still having fun...it's like kindergarten with cutting and gluing and painting. What's not to like about that?

That's it for the week...
I hope you have a great weekend...
Thanks for dropping by...
Talk to you next week...