Thursday, July 20, 2017

WEATHER AND PRODUCTIVITY...


Okay, it's hot in NYC...again...and I wonder if anyone else has the same problem with heat that I do? In other words, I am much less productive in warm...hot...weather than I am in cool or even cold weather. What about you? Does weather affect you in the same way?

I even tolerate a lot less clean house. I still like it tidy, but so what if there's a ton of kitty litter on the floor by the litter box. And dust bunnies? Well, I'm likely to make them a home under the bed complete with a kitchen!!!

Even air conditioning doesn't help although it does make it tolerable. I'm not sure why I react this way to heat, but I do. Maybe part of it is that hot equals summer which equals vacation in my mind.

Well, whatever the reason, I have to push myself to accomplish things that are on my to-do list like exercise, pay bills, make plans for the upcoming year, write, etc.

But, but, I do love to do the things that I think are just for fun. Take my dollhouse cottage...I've been working on it for quite a while. I have finished the fireplace, bookshelf, and I just make the foundations for small writing desk and chair.

Maybe I've entered my second childhood? Could that be it?  Well, whatever the reason, and if there are no really pressing things to do, I am going to stay there and continue working on my little cottage.

Hope you do the same...
Thanks for visiting...
Talk to you later...