Wednesday, August 9, 2017

AUGUST!!!!





Okay, I can't believe that we are almost one third of the way through August...heck, I can't believe that it's already August.

This summer has been one of the craziest ever...and I'm not even thinking about our current administration! Course, after his latest tweets about North Korea, I am finding myself thinking about 'duck and cover'! Anyone else out there remembering that?

Well, what I am trying to say is that this has been the most discombobulated summer I have ever experienced. And it shows in my sporadic blogging. I might as well warn you that it will continue for the rest of the month.  In six short days, I will once again be driving out to Utah. This time I will be bringing Duchess back...after I put four new 'shoes' and greasing the wheel bearings, etc.

But once I get back - first week of September, things will be more organized around here...hopefully...and I will be back on a regular, dependable schedule.

Until then, thanks for dropping by...
Talk to you later...