Thursday, August 10, 2017

GUESS WHAT BEGAN THIS WEEK?


Guess what began this week? Okay, the Hall of Fame game was earlier, but the preseason NFL began this week. As a matter of fact, I am watching a Viking's game right now. They're losing but that's normal. Isn't it interesting how fans stick with their teams even when they don't win - year after year after year?

I took Lady J for another drive today. I even made it back in time for a Thursday spot so I don't have to move her tomorrow. She's been gone for so long that I almost forgot about the weekly dance I do here in NYC. At least it's only once a week and not every day!

I had to pick up another skein of white yarn. There were many brands to choose from but I needed a stiffer more course type of yarn in order to keep the shape of the snowflakes. It wasn't the cheapest, but it wasn't the most expensive either. I hope to finish the snowflakes this weekend. Then I don't have to worry about making them on the trip.

I actually can't believe that I will be leaving shortly. Saturday will be full with a wonderful visit from one of my children. So tomorrow I will be making a list of what to bring, if anything needs mending, etc. as well as giving the apartment a quick cleaning.

That will leave Sunday and Monday to get things all ready including Lady J. Busy times continue...

Hope this finds you well and rested...
Thanks for dropping by...
Talk to you later...