Thursday, September 14, 2017

SEASON OF ORANGE IS FINISHED!!!


Well, the Season of Orange is totally ensconced in my home. There's less orange than there used to be but then I live in a home that has less space than I used to have so it's all good.

Today, after finishing decorating I worked on Empire Quilter's stuff!!!  And lots of stuff there is...for instance, I need to plan a year's worth of workshops. Something I was going to do after I got back from vacation...well, it is after my vacation but I was gone several more weeks than planned.

I have October's workshop set but I need to get November's set as well as examples. I am thinking that making all types of fabric flowers will be good for November. Everything from folding flowers, to cut and sew and even some folk flowers.

And then there's finishing up the Holiday Program Plans. Only one person signed up for the Talent Show at the last meeting so I figure I have one more meeting and if no one else signs up, then a short skit needs to be written.

And then there's the Holiday charity which includes making stockings, drawstring bags, stuffed animals and then collecting stuff to put inside...I am tired just thinking about it.

On another tiring note, I heard from the mechanic who is working on Lady J. It looks like there's another electrical problem...somehow one of the wiring harnesses wound up directly on the engine and melted. No, this is not the one that was fixed already...that one was done well. All I can see is more money flying out of my checkbook!!!  It did make me appreciate my decision to purchase another vehicle.

I am also working on an ebook for folks who are just learning how to crochet. It's a book of tree decorations all done in chains, the magic loop, slip stitches and single crochets. I have been working on it but not as much as I should have, to be honest. I may have it done in time to post it on Amazon this year, but I'm thinking that a more viable deadline is next fall.

That's all for tonight folks...
Thanks for dropping by...
Talk to you later...