Friday, October 20, 2017

FLOWERS STILL BEAUTIFUL

Yes, these flowers are still blooming profusely. And check out these photos with garden 'animals'...


So today was a busy one beginning with errands like grocery shopping and office supply shopping along with my regular two hour visit with friends via Skype.

I did get the fabric cut and ready to make another eleven fabric baskets...

I have dinner in the oven...chicken, potatoes and carrots...and when it's ready, I am going to stop working and eat a leisurely dinner. 

Tomorrow is apple picking somewhere in Orange County New York. I hope they have a farmer's stand with fresh picked veggies. I need onions, potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, peppers...well, just about everything. The temperature is supposed to be warmer tomorrow...76...I would just as soon have it stay in the sixties. But 76 is better than 86.

So have you got plans for the weekend? If so, I hope they all go well and that you have a relaxing, enjoyable, wonderful weekend.

Thanks for dropping by...
Talk to you next week...