Friday, October 13, 2017

GETTING READY FOR THE GUILD MEETING


Another photo of a rose from the area. It is simply beautiful...and it even had a faint sweet smell.

I did come up with a way to use thread around fabric scraps on a skewer. Of course, they weren't round but they were unique...

I also managed to make one more ball...

And I did make three flowers for samples...



I spent today gathering everything I need for the workshop as well as several other things for the Empire Quilters Meeting tomorrow. It took the better part of the day to get it all organized, including all the samples for the Holiday Charity stuffies and stockings and drawstring bags plus instructions, etc.

This evening I am going to relax. And I hope to get a good night's sleep tonight. I know I was going to publish the next installment of the We're Still Kicking Quilters this week including a short synopsis of their meetings so far. I did run out of time but I am still planning on doing it this weekend. Stay tuned...

Thanks for visiting...
Talk to you later...