Monday, October 16, 2017

IT'S MONDAY ALREADY...

Okay, I seem to be really off this week. I know I promised to post a brief summary and the next installment of the We're Still Kicking Quilters this past weekend but that just didn't happen. I knew Saturday had a full teaching schedule, but didn't anticipate such a busy Sunday which included putting together kits for what I was going to be demonstrating and teaching today.

And it is now 11pm on Monday and I am just able to sit down to write and post a blog. I did get to the group to demonstrate/teach some techniques for making pins today. The photo below are examples of the two pins I made the kits for with everything included except a scissors...

You know, I just realized that I haven't even posted any photos from my latest visit to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Here's a photo of one exhibit that I found unique to say the least...

It looks like Halloween decorations are beginning to appear around here. I have to say that New York City does go all out for Halloween...



Okay, it's late and I want to post this while it is still today (sure missed that deadline - it's now 1:42am - another phone call). So, for now, I will say that's it...

Thanks for dropping in...
Talk to you later...