Friday, December 8, 2017

DOWN MEMORY LANE


Still have my collection of Santa Clause's. And the McDonald's Plate from a long, long time ago. Do you remember the commercial?

As a matter of fact, I think coming to my home at Christmas time would be a walk down memory lane! Is it like that at your home?

The next door neighbor, Emil Sando, to my grandma's home in Ogilvie, Minnesota made this set well before I was even born! That makes it probably 80 years old.  His wife, Irene, made the Santa Clause.

Even this nativity set, the first Christmas thing my husband and I ever purchased is 50 years old.

And this set of houses belonged to my grandma (the one in Ogilvie) and handed down to my mom, and now to me.

Like I said, a walk through memory lane. But the great thing about that is all the wonderful memories. I hope all of you find those memories to warm your heart during this holiday season.

Have a great weekend...
My wish is no snow on Saturday so folks come out for the party...
Snow on Sunday is great...we will be going to Hidden Pond Nursery to cut down our tree...

Talk to you next week