Thursday, January 11, 2018

CARRY ALL INSERT FINISHED!


Wow, the temperature was in the high 40's...it's still 46 at almost 6pm. And tomorrow we could actually have a record 60 degrees!!!

So, yesterday I told you about my idea of making an insert for my carry all. Well, I did it. Check these photos out...





You can see that I have pockets on all four sides and on two of them, I put small pockets at the top. I think I will add flaps to close these small pockets and use velcro to secure the flaps. I showed you the insert for the large piece. I decided that in order to keep the pocket strong, I added the same type of mailer material in them also. So pockets are made with two pieces of fabric and an insert.

It fits beautifully in my carryall. I will be testing it out on Saturday when I go into Manhattan. Tomorrow I'll decide what to put in and show you the insert full of stuff...

I worked on tags this week. The theme is 'Time's Up' so I that was my focus as you can easily see.

I actually like to work on this size of tag. I can finish it quickly but still maintain a degree of quality and exploring new ideas and techniques.

Short post today. Hope whatever project you are working is successful...
Thanks for dropping in today...
Talk to you tomorrow...(if I'm not out sunning myself!!!)

Really, Mr. President...racial discrimination?