Friday, January 19, 2018

CHALLENGES ON PINTEREST & VERY LATE NIGHT


I decided to post my two challenges on Pinterest. I am still trying to figure things out...Pinterest has changed since I last had a board.  Think I have to look for a Pinterest for Dummies!!!

But, I did want to post this week's challenges so far...





And yes, it is late. I have been watching the Senate lose the vote to keep the Government open although the vote is still open. I think they are trying to come up with some sort of compromise to keep the government open for a few more days. What a mess...

The temperatures are warming up for the next week...in the 40's and 50's so I hope to get out more. And I hope things are fine where you are.

More football this weekend...
Go Vikings...
Enjoy some time for yourself...
Thanks for checking things out here today...
Talk with you next week...