Wednesday, March 7, 2018

CHALLENGES & FABRIC CONTAINER


I probably should have found a picture of snow drops because it's doing just that...snowing. Thunder snow! And some of the thunder was so loud that I kept looking for lightening. It's very wet snow and at times it mixes with rain. Not sure how much actual snow we will get because that snow/rain line is right through the city at times. At any rate, I am happy to be inside.

I finally took photos of last week's challenges. First, the One Little Tag challenge...


And second, Project 365 Something Challenge...



By the way, I have a board on these two challenges on Pinterest 'My One Little Tag & Project 365 Something Challenges'. I am posting the tag and the something together to show what I did/do each day to get the creative juices flowing.

I haven't put the buttons on yet, but here's my first small spring fabric container...
...it's about 3 inches square and four inches high.  Like I said, a cute little container.

I haven't done anything more on the felting pictures. I think I will work on them this evening.

Hope it's warm and cozy where you are...
Enjoy your evening...
Talk with you tomorrow...
Thanks for stopping by...