Tuesday, March 27, 2018

WEAVING PROJECT CONTINUING


Today was full of household chores. Things like laundry, cleaning the apartment, straightening up the studio, replying to emails and paying bills. Add to that the fact that SnowWhite needed some care and, of course, my walk and exercise, etc...

Well, I guess the upshot is that I didn't have too much time for any creative projects. However, I did get more done on the weaving.  Here's the body of the weaving with all the letters done...

And here's the fabric beads attached to the warp twine...

What I need to do is add a bead to the bottom of each fabric bead, knot it in place and then unravel the twine to give it a bushy effect. Because of the orange yarn and the gold thread wrapped on the fabric beads, things are shiny. I think I am drawn to shiny right now. What do you thing?

That's it for now. I think I will make myself some supper...fish and chips.
Thanks for dropping in...
Talk with you tomorrow...