Wednesday, June 13, 2018

CONTRACTS, CONTRACTS, CONTRACTS & A LITTLE CREATIVE TIME


Well, most of today has been taken up with pouring over contracts. Tomorrow there will be lots of inspections taking place at the house. If all goes well, then it's on to signing a contract to purchase the home. But, boy, do I have a lot of questions before I sign on the dotted line...

On the creative side, I didn't do too much but after auditioning some of the flowers for the green background, I realized that there were too many light colors. So, I changed it up taking out almost all of the light greens and replacing with darker ones. This is the background now...

The flowers will 'pop' much more with this background. I still wanted to mute it a bit so I placed one layer of tulle over it...

Not quite muted enough so I placed another layer on top...

The tulle needs an ironing as you can see some wrinkles. I haven't quite decided on one layer or two but that will have to wait for another day.

Well, back to the contracts...

Thanks for stopping by...
Probably won't talk with you until Friday...