Thursday, January 10, 2019

THE BELLS ARE RINGING...

So, something has happened to my photos and I am not sure what. Until now, everytime I edited my photos and exported them, they stay sharp no matter what size I choose.

If I go any bigger than this, the photo becomes extremely fuzzy.  Interesting...I will have to track this problem down.

Today has been one of those tiring day for me.  Do you have ringing in your ears?  My mom had it as well as me.  Well, today the ringing was extremely loud.  I have the tv's turned up loud to try and drown them out.  No such luck. Most days the ringing is in the background...not today.

I did get some work down, though, including washing and sweeping and dusting the house, a bit. I also straightened my office. And, best of all, I got most things together for Saturday's workshop including the patterns for simple weaving.

Right now as I write this post, I am enjoying a glass of wine...but still the ears keep on ringing!!

And today I did actually finish the 16 minute walking/running.  I was going to do another routine but really, I spent so much time cleaning that the time got away from me.  But I did exercise!!!''

Have you ever heard of 'Fold and Sew'.  I hadn't but in looking for weaving videos, I found this one.  It looks really easy. Just the thing for a charity quilt.  I have to say that the simple examples of a block in a block seemed a given, but then the host tried some more difficult ones...which I enjoyed!

Well, that's all for tonight...
Talk with you tomorrow...
Great to share with you...

A few more doodles: