Monday, April 8, 2019

THE YARD IS WAKING UP...

Today was warm (73degrees) and cloudy with no rain.  Thunderstorms forecast for tomorrow.  Things outside are beginning to wake up which is so nice.  We have a lot of rock walls and rock fences...

I found my first dandelion in the backyard...

In the front yard, I found two more!!!

These bushes seem to come alive today.  Honestly, I do not remember the yellow last Friday...

Out front I found three beautiful  purple flowers...



I know the temperatures are going to cool off to the sixties and high fifties (better than the low fifties) but it is so nice to see green...and sun.

Over the weekend, I worked on some more felt pieces...


I just love making these little creations.  I will be sharing how to and samples at the workshop on Saturday.  Hopefully the participants will enjoy them as much as I do.

Tomorrow the forecast calls for thunderstorms.  We haven't really had a big one this spring, mostly, one thunderclap and that's it. 

Well, it's time for my second exercise session...and nope, I still don't enjoy it but know I need to keep up the routine.

Thanks for spending a few minutes with me...
See you tomorrow...