Friday, June 14, 2019

GARDEN PLANTING CONTINUING...

I took a break from potting my herbs and veggies to walk around the house and see what type of flowers/weeds were growing.
 Of course, my favorite...dandelions.
Not sure what these are but they are popping up all over and I love their pink bodies.
 I was happy to find honeysuckle.  I love the smell.
 Not sure what bush this is either but the pink flowers are gorgeous.
And, another weed I am sure, but these little flowers are popping up also.

Today was basically an outside day.  I wanted to get all my herbs and veggies potted up.  And, best news of all, I did.  The day was supposed to be warm and sunny.  Well, that it was not.  Dark and cool. But no rain. So I was able to finish all the potting and clean up after myself.

Everything looks good so here's hoping...

I did work on the mosaic a bit more last night...
I really like the way it turned out, don't you?

Well, my knees and legs and arms...well, let's just say...my entire body is rebelling after so much heavy lifting (Those dirt bags are heavy especially when they are wet inside!), potting plants, laying down more cardboard, etc.  So I think I will call it a week.  I hope your week was as productive as mine turned out to be.

Here's today's Haiku:
Hands deep in dark brown
Dirt give way to promises
Of fresh fall veggies.

Thanks for stopping by this past week...
See you on Monday...