Friday, June 21, 2019

PHONES AND PHOTOS!!!


Well, another dark, cloudy, rainy day.  Forecast is for a great weekend.  I certainly hope that it happens because I would enjoy seeing sunlight!

Today was spent photographing creations for ETSY.  I am probably too much of a perfectionist but I really want each piece be presented in the best version possible.  Of course, taking the photo is one thing.  After that, there is cropping and editing.  In other words, it has taken several hours today to finish my 12 by 12 creations.

I have started taking photos of my summer fabric wall hangings.  They are a bit more difficult because of their size.  I am probably going to have to find one more light to elongate the lighted area.

The other project was continuing to speak with the board members.  I spent a good five hours on the phone speaking with several of them.  And, of course, I discovered more problems that I didn't know existed.  I'm a bit overwhelmed right now.  But it will all get figured out.

So that's my day.  How was your's?  Probably just as busy.  We'll both be happy for the weekend break!

Here's today's Haiku: 
Weekend's respite bring
Time for reengaging with
Your body and soul.

I think I will take my own advice...
Hope you do to...
See you on Monday...