Thursday, July 18, 2019

BUSY DAY...

I just love the brilliant blue color in these flowers.
Well, as promised today was cool...not sure that it made it past 80...wet, we had a ton of rain and very, very humid!  Certainly not looking forward to the next three days.  A heatwave is forecast.  Hope that we do not lose electricity.

I managed to get to Aldi after dropping off the son who had shoulder surgery at physical therapy.  The store was great.  Clean, organized, with a big variety of food including fresh veggies.  I knew that I would have to wait at the therapist so I choose not to purchase anything that could spoil like frozen foods or meats.  But I will be shopping at Aldi's again.  (And no I have no affiliation with the store.)

I did a lot of cleaning today...the house, the fridge, litter boxes, etc.  Then there was grocery shopping, bill paying...well, the list goes on.

Other than a few emails and some articles written for the guild, the only other thing I did was to iron the stuffies, getting them ready to stuff...
Altogether, there are several dozen ready for the Focus Group Charity Table at the September Guild Meeting.

Tomorrow, more organizing in my studio...that is until it gets too hot!

Stay cool...
See you tomorrow...