Friday, July 12, 2019

WANTED: MORE ENERGY, PLEASE

So my energy is hit and miss.  Yesterday it was a miss...no where to be found.  Today, I do have more energy but don't seem to be able to concentrate on anything that takes too much brainpower.  I decided that I had several things cut out and ready to sew (for the guild's Holiday Charity).

I finished three more stockings which I will use for display at the meeting in September, showing what is included for each age group...
It's hard to see but there is a large cuff at the top of each stocking with a channel added for drawstrings so children can keep everything together.

I also had lots of stuffies in different stages.  The cats are totally ready to be stuffed and faces embroidered on...

The ducks and teddybears are all sewn, some have been clipped and one turned (still needs to be ironed)...

I still want to get about twenty-four more stuffies ready for the September Charity Table.

My container garden is doing well.  I have had to water it a couple times, but for the most part, rain has fallen enough to keep the containers watered.  Unfortunately, I haven't done any more outside.  I hope that tomorrow I will be able to do a bit around the yard.  It will depend on my energy levels.

I can't believe that it is already Friday and almost the middle of July.  The summer seems to be flying by rather than slowing down...

I hope all of you are enjoying a relaxing time during the lazy days of summer...

Hope to see you on Monday...with lots more energy...