Tuesday, August 20, 2019

NON-APPOINTMENT AND THE OUTLET


Well, today was a bit mixed up.  At one place the system had a problem and double booked all the appointments today including mine.  So I decided to cancel mine and rebook...tomorrow.  Since I was already in Salt Lake City I decided to go to the GoodWill Outlet...

I forgot my gloves...and yes, gloves are recommended.  But in the end I picked up a number of things for under $9.  A couple of new baking pans, two cooking pots one size which is perfect for making soups, a new crocheted throw, a new rug perfect for my trailer, a giant lazy susan, a large bird house, a small cooler enough for a six pack of soda, a tall metal cylinder with cover and a new clipboard.  I think I will visit the outlet one more time before I leave.  If you have an outlet near you, think about visiting...you would be surprised at everything you find.

I am still looking for more folded fabric flowers for my workshop.  This one is easy.  It begins with a circle...
...and after twelve steps you end up with this...
All I need to do is hand stitch down the center and cover with a button or maybe a tiny yo-yo.  I found a couple more folded flowers that I am going to try this evening.  I will let you know how they turn out tomorrow.

And tomorrow, I will be going down to the rescheduled appointment.  And if it ends early, I will try to get to the GoodWill Outlet one more time...this time with gloves.

Talk with you tomorrow...