Monday, August 19, 2019

PET SITTING...

The above photo was taken in Park City yesterday.
A glorious chaos of color.  

This past weekend I pet-sat three cats and one dog.  Guess which one took the most time?  Right, the dog.  It's a Shiba.  A really lovely, loving dog but he is just about a year old...in other words, a puppy.  And one of his favorite past times is chewing shoes...who knew!!!

His name is Tahoe...
...and this is the only time he doesn't get into trouble!!!  

He's on a leash when outside because once he begins running, if off the leash, he will not stop???

So, when cleaning out Duchess, I found my watercolor paint pots so I just had to take some time and have fun exploring colors and shapes...


Tomorrow, the grandkids begin school.  The high school senior leaves at 6:10am...yes, I did say ten minutes after six.  Why?  Because he has a 6:30am class!!!  The middle schooler doesn't leave until 8:10.  A whole two hours later.

I will be driving down to Salt Lake tomorrow for a couple appointments.  I was down there today and it was 97 degrees...in other words...HOT!

I found one other problem in Duchess.  Her awning travel lock was broken.  Luckily, I was able to order the part rather than replace the entire awning.  I hope to take off the broken lock and replace it tomorrow if the appointments in Salt Lake doesn't take too much time.

One other thing that I want to do in Salt Lake City, later this week, is visit a Goodwill Warehouse.  There isn't one close to me in New York so I am excited to visit this one.  

Well, it's late and I have to get up earlier than I have been getting up lately...

Thanks for visiting...
And asking how I am...
Talk with you tomorrow...