Wednesday, August 7, 2019

PARK CITY, FLOWERS & DUCHESS

Well, the trip out was great...and the sleeping arrangements in the truck worked out just fine.  But, to say that things have been busy and concerning is an understatement. 

The first thing I noticed in Wyoming was how green everything was...I have never seen Wyoming this lush in all the years I have been driving Interstate 80.  But Utah is also green.  Check out these flowers...



growing among the sagebrush...

I worked on Duchess, new jack, new chains, tires, etc...and she is ready to go...
And I think she looks pretty good.  I still have to clean the inside but in a few short weeks, SnowWhite and Duchess will be heading back home...

That's all for now.  Have to iron out some guild problems...hopefully, things will straighten out earlier rather than later.

Thanks for dropping by...
Talk with you tomorrow...