Thursday, September 12, 2019

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY...


I can't believe that I forgot to post yesterday...life seems to be out of control. 

So, today the plumbers came and this time they decided that in order to get to the leak that begins on the third floor but ends up leaking on the first floor, they will have to go through the pantry on the middle floor...

It's a big room (8' by 8') crammed full of everything to do with kitchen including a large shelf full of dishes, smaller ones, an antique ice chest and a buffet plus some miscellaneous tables and shelves, etc., etc., etc.

It will take at least four to five hours to move everything.  Problem is move to where.  I guess I will have to rearrange the dining area.  No matter what, it will be a mess.  And then once the plumbers are done,  the wall will have to be fixed and painted.  I foresee a long period of time with the house in upheaval.

On a more positive note, I am almost ready for the meeting on Saturday.  Just need to talk to a couple folks and type up and duplicate the announcements.   I had to get a bigger suitcase to put everything in and I still can't fit it all in...going to be fun on Saturday trying to take everything to my truck at the parking garage several blocks away.

Football and debates tonight...football first, debate replay later...

I promise that I will remember to post tomorrow...
Thanks for stopping by...
Talk with you tomorrow...