Wednesday, September 4, 2019

MORNING PAGES DONE DIFFERENTLY


So today was busy mostly with guild stuff but I also did a bit of shopping...we were low on food and other important things like toilet paper, laundry detergent, etc.  It was hot and humid.  Rain storms were forecast but none appeared.  I didn't get the fall decorations up today...maybe tomorrow.

On the drive through the Delaware Scenic Drive last week, I took this picture...the river was so still...

To the right of this picture there were several boats as well as folks with waders fishing in the middle of the river.  I didn't see anyone catch fish but I did see fish in the water...guess they weren't hungry.

Do any of you participate in Shimelle's Learn Something New in September?  She sends a pdf file each day with ideas and suggestions.  How you handle it, writing, drawing, scrapbooking, etc. is up to you.  I use this for my morning pages in September.  So I write and then I will draw something that relates to what I wrote.

I have done this several years but this year I have been doing one thing very differently.  At the end of the day, I do write a lesson learned.  For instance, one day I wrote about helping make the meal on Labor Day which we shared with friends and family.  The main lesson was sharing and it reminded me of my Grandma who happily shared everything with others, especially those in need.

Well, that's it for today...
Talk with you tomorrow...