Tuesday, September 3, 2019

BEST LAID PLANS...




I was wondering what this bush was?  It's all over the Delaware River in New York and Pennsylvania.  And when I mean all over...I mean all over!

So, I am home but without Duchess!  I didn't notice until the last day that the passenger side lights on Duchess would not light with brakes and turning signals.  The running lights worked so I figured it was a fuse or relay problem in the truck.  (The lights worked when I hooked the trailer up to Lady J.)

Unfortunately, it was more involved and I could not find anyone to work on the truck for several days, so I had to leave Duchess one more time.  This is becoming a pattern that I do not like.

And when I got home, the plumbing problem was still unresolved...thus several days with folks coming in to find what is causing the leak.

Today I have been cleaning the house...leaving two boys (well, they are men) in charge doesn't exactly mean the house will be clean when I get back.  It wasn't too bad...but it took most of the day to just get the common areas clean.

Tomorrow, while working around the plumbers, I will try to do some fall decorating.  It is September after all.

There's lots to do to catch up with the guild stuff also but I hope to have everything up to date and current by the end of the week...well, I can always hope...

The last holiday of summer has slipped by which means fall is approaching.  It is my favorite season of the year so I am happy about that.  But what I can't get over is how fast life seems to be flying by...I always thought things would slow down by this age.  Guess not...

And to all the folks who have been in or are going to be in the path of Dorian...I wish all of you well and hope that recovery comes fast.

That's all for today...
Talk with you tomorrow...