Thursday, September 26, 2019

SNOWMAN...


Another day at home...my son still needed my truck...but I am not complaining.  I watched the entire hearing this morning with the DNI.  Interesting.  And, of course, the whistleblower's complaint was released this morning also.

Unlike the Mueller Report which was devastating if one took the time to actual study it but complex, this situation can be summed up easily so everyone can understand.  It should scare the White House including many folks who work there.

So, I did crochet another tree but I also came up with the design for a simple snowman...

I want one other thing to round out the centerpiece and I am thinking of a snowball.  Yes, I am a subscriber of things look better in threes.  I am going to find some candy canes in both red/white and green/white to scatter around the centerpieces.  I like it...what about you?

It rained this afternoon and I didn't even notice.  Forgot to take in the lawn furniture so it's wet and will have to dry out in some sun.  Tonight is football - Packers - so the agreement in the house was to order wings and pizza.  Sounded good to me...I don't have to cook.

That's it for now...
Thanks for stopping by...
Talk with you tomorrow...