Friday, November 1, 2019

FALL WEATHER FLIES IN ON HIGH WINDS...

Change Can Be Scary
Change Can Be So Beautiful
Life Is Full Of Change


You can see that the tree across the street is getting brighter.  Course, full sunlight also helps.  This is how beautiful the sky looked today...
Today was very, very windy as was last night...we lost electricity again...and much, much cooler.  High today was 70 (around 1am) and it has cooled to a nice round 54.  Not bad for November 1st.

I repotted most of my herbs to see if I can keep them alive inside this winter.  I have never really had much luck in that area but I am always willing to try...
I have one more to repot but am not sure if it will survive at all...
Now all I have to do is figure out how to keep the cats away from the plants!!!

Along with a quick cleaning, I kind of covered the wingback chair using two pieces of fabric and lots of upholstery screws.  I had the fall piece on (in the front) but the back and sides looked terrible...read that Tiger the cat.  So I took two pieces that went together...well, it's the best I could do because I shopped from my stash...and this is how it looks...
Believe me, it looks a lot better than it did.  And since I have not had any luck finding another recliner, this may be the chair that we stay with for the time being.  The chair itself is in great shape spring and stuffing wise, just not so much in the fabric area.

I found a great recipe for  sausage, tomatoes, cannellini beans, and green beans over rice which I am going to make for supper this evening.   Anything with cannellini beans is great in my book.

So this weekend will be spent moving the stuff out of the pantry so the plumber can access the wall.  It is going to take a long time to move everything.  First I have to figure out where to move it which in all probability means moving something else out of the way...oh well.  At least the boys will be around to do the heavy lifting.

Hope you have a great weekend...
Thanks for stopping by...

MONDAY'S PROMPT
Make a list of ten things you would
like to change in your life.  Choose
one and plan this weekend on how
to begin the change on Monday.