Wednesday, December 11, 2019

ANOTHER WINTER WONDERLAND...



A List Of Goals Can
Encourage One To Action
What Are Your Top Ten?


I woke up to another Winter Wonderland.  After losing most of the snow over the past two days, we had between three and four more inches overnight.  It is once again melting, but it was beautiful this morning.

Well, the dentist was able to put the crown back in but couldn't guarantee that it would last very long.  I don't even remember when this was done...and the crown was certainly not something I have ever seen before...it was part of my own tooth. 

I finished wrapping all the presents that need to be mailed.  I was hoping to get to the post office today but didn't quite make it.  Guess that will be on my list of things to do tomorrow.  How about you, have you mailed off your packages?

This morning's prompt was timely.  I really need to take stock of the holiday preparations.  The tree is up and the lights are on but that's it.  Nothing else is decorated.  Well, I did put up the outside lights and decorations.  Tomorrow I hope to remove all the fall things and then slowly put up the Christmas decorations hopefully finishing Friday.

This Saturday is the Guild Party so I also need to make sure that all of that is taken care of.  All that is left to do is print up the programs.

The next thing on my list is to finish up shopping for local folks and then one or two afternoons of cookie baking.   The good news is that I don't have ten items on my list...more like four:  Mailing, Decorating, Shopping & Baking.  Course, three of them will take a bit of time. 

So are you further along with your preparations or are you playing catch-up?  Hope you are right where you want to be!

Talk with you tomorrow...


Tomorrow's Prompt
Now is the time to begin thinking about next
year and what you may want to do with the
 365 days.  Make a list of things you want to
consider for next year's goals.