Thursday, December 12, 2019

HOUR ELEVEN!!!

Life Continues On
Whether One Is Ready Or
Not, So Live Fully


Well, I just heard that we are at hour eleven for the mark-up of the Articles of Impeachment and it looks like the Republicans are going to continue to add amendments trying to put off the inevitable outcome.   

I have managed to get most of the Christmas Decorations up today while listening.  I won't finish it tonight but I think that I will have it done by tomorrow night.  I still have to pick up some paper so I can print up the agenda for the board meeting and the program for the guild holiday party on Saturday.

But after Saturday, I think I am going to be able to take things easy and just enjoy the season.  How about you?  Are you ready?

Today's prompt about next year's goals left me a bit overwhelmed.  We really are approaching the end of the year with a whole new year about to begin.  Maybe it's because of the hearings, maybe it's because I was trying to finish the decorating, but I really have no idea of any specific goals.  There are general goals like more exercise, lose weight, create more, but I don't think that's helpful.  I will have to think about the goals a bit later.

Tomorrow's Prompt
Can you take a few minutes tomorrow
to think about yourself and how you feel
 and what you want out of life?