Friday, December 6, 2019

CONSTANT CHANGES...

Holidays Are Close
At Hand - Are You Ready Or
Will You Choose Not To


So you are probably looking at the dandelions and wondering why I chose these flowers/weeds.  Well, we just had cold weather, thick ice and a ton of snow.  The snow is melting and will be gone by the end of the coming week.  Why?  Because the temperatures are going to be in the mid to high 50's and low 60's!

Okay, this weather is really getting to me.  I can handle change like, longer winters, colder winters, lots more snow.  But the changes are constantly changing!!!  It makes me very tired...I don't know what to expect. 

I managed to get the house cleaned today and lots of guild work done.  This weekend I hope to get the rest of the stockings filled so I can deliver them on Tuesday.  Monday I will be in the city for a regular eye checkup.  Since I will be there for several hours, I plan on seeing the tree at Roc Center as well as Macy's Holiday Shop.

So this morning's prompt was interesting.  Yes, I do say yes when I want to say no.  But, I really don't say no when I want to say yes.  The 'yes' part - well, I guess I'm still an easy touch, or respond to guilt.  Not sure which.  But I have to say that I will speak up and do something when I really want to do it.  That's a change from my early self...a change that is good.

How about you?  Are you an easy mark or can you say no when you want to say no?  How about saying yes when you wan to say yes?

Do you have weekend plans?  Be sure to include time for yourself...

Monday's Prompt
The winter holidays are coming fast.
What traditions do you really want to 
do?  Can you focus on those first and
let the others slide?