Monday, January 13, 2020

WARM, COLD, JOURNALING


This weekend was warm, really warm.  When I left the meeting on Saturday around 3pm in Manhattan to drive home, it was 72 degrees....72!  And on Sunday it was in the high 60's.  Today, it's in the 30's drizzly and downright cold!

I did get all my errands run including grocery shopping.  And about that, have you noticed the prices going up.  Today I figured on spending about $30-$35 dollars on things like toilet paper, paper towels, litter, peanut butter, etc. 

I did wind up picking up my Preservision which was $30.  So, figure about $60.  It was $82 and I stuck to my list.  I didn't even pick up the coffee because they didn't have my Hazelnut Creme in.  Everything was much higher than the last time I purchased, about three weeks ago.  What's that all about?

I did make a nice supper tonight.  Baked a chicken, potatoes and pumpkin.  I also made some stuffing and gravy.

The guild meeting went great on Saturday.  Unfortunately, my Vikings didn't advance in the playoffs, but then I really didn't expect that they would.

I thought I would catch you up on my art journaling and share more pictures...
This is a two page spread but it is just the beginning.  I do not know where I am going with it but I absolutely love the picture...

I added the left side to the tree but wanted to connect them so I drew in a line.  I love both sides on this page.  They may or may not be done...

I found the words and they just kind of spoke to me (?) and so I added them to the right hand side of the page.  Remember, the left picture is something that is definitely not me...

And finally, I love snow so I added it to the circle page.  I think the paper is from a holiday bag that I got several years ago.  It is not exactly paper, but I don't know what else to call it.  Parts of it were easy to tear and other parts really difficult.  Not sure what it is but I do love it...

I am still working on my goals for this year.  Seems to be taking forever...maybe this week I can settle down and really develop them.  How about you?  Do you have your goals for the year all planned out?  If you do, you are further along than I am...

That's it for today...
Talk with you tomorrow...