Wednesday, March 18, 2020

ANOTHER 'JUNK JOURNAL'...

It was so nice today that I opened the door to get in some fresh air.  I am really excited about the coming of spring even with the coronavirus.  I can't wait to get my hands in the dirt and plant my garden, especially flowers.

I did spent time today cleaning the house.  The amount of cat hair that four cats create is unbelievable.

The first mini-newsletter for the guild is ready.  I sent it out to be checked and make sure that folks can open up the file.   Open Office put in an easy convert to PDF files which is nice.  Before I had to do it in a round about way.  Now I only click one button.  Without that, most folks wouldn't be able to open the file.

Today I thought I would share another 'junk journal' not made out of junk!  But instead of the entire journal, I am only posting half of the journal.  I still haven't sewn the journals together but that will be next...as soon as I receive the book binding tools.  Hopefully by tomorrow.

So here is part of the next journal...










I included lots of places to journal and add things.  I am still enjoying the cut and paste action in making these journals.  Think I will stay with them for a few more days.

Looks like the coronavirus will be with us for quite a while.  Please follow the CDC suggestions and stay safe.

Talk with you tomorrow...