Thursday, March 19, 2020

MORE JUNK JOURNAL PAGES...

I sent out the mini-newsletter to guild members today and the amount of folks who wrote back and thanked me for it was very gratifying.  So I guess it was a success.  I have already begun work on the next one.

Today was cool and raining most of the day.  Tomorrow?  Going to have a high of 71 degrees!  Fishing weather.

Yesterday I posted half of a second Junk Journal (without junk).  Here's the rest of the journal...






Again, no cover but the binding tools should arrive today...finger's crossed.  I need something sharp that can punch holes.

So what are you doing to keep yourself busy?  Hopefully your are keeping active and connected?  Old fashioned telephone calls or smart phone video chats really can help with loneliness.  Be sure to check in with your friends and family.

That's all for now...
Talk with you tomorrow...

HAPPY SPRING