Friday, March 20, 2020

SPRING IS HERE!!!

Well, we have a stay at home order in New York State.  We can go out and go for walks, etc. as long as we stay 6 feet away from other folks.  Looks like more states like New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania may do the same as well as two states that already have issued these order such as California and Illinois.  And they are looking at staying two months in this scenario.

Going to be an interesting time for all of us.  Buckle down and be prepared for change because change is name of the game going forward.

So, I realized that I did not post all the pictures from my 'junk' journal yesterday.  Here are the rest of them...



Today the high is 74 degrees...a bit warm for this area this soon in the year.  I took my trusty smart phone out and walked around my yard to see if anything was happening.  This is what I found...


Guess it's official...Spring has sprung!  And new growth is popping out all over.  I don't know about you, but I am excited.  Now I need some seeds!!!

Keep the faith...
We will get through this...
And I believe that we will all be stronger for it...
Talk to you next Monday...