Thursday, March 26, 2020

QUICK UPDATE

Coming soon to a yard near you!!!

Hi folks, I just wanted to let all of you know that I am fine but really busy.  Our guild along with many, many others nationwide are working to make masks that can be used by the medical profession.  

I have been busy coordinating that effort with my guild.  And considering the number of hospitals, ambulance companies and fire stations in this area (NYC) that have called for them, most with specific masks, the need is enormous.

Along with that I have been creating and publishing mini-newsletters for our members on a weekly basis to help keep connected.  The mini-newsletter goes out on Thursday.  I have one day to relax from that effort only to begin creating the next one on Saturday.  Of course, although don't I work on the newsletter on Friday, there are plenty of other things that need my attention.

Like I said before, there was an enormous amount of things to do when the guild met, but now that they are not meeting, that need tripled!

In my very little free time, I am still working on making journals.  I will share some pictures tomorrow.  Until then please keep safe and stay well.

Talk with you tomorrow (hopefully)...