Tuesday, March 3, 2020

TWO MORE SEGMENTS DONE FOR THE COLLAGE PIECE.

I remember taking this photo in one of the National Parks in Utah.  I am pretty sure it was Arches but it could be Canyonland.  At any rate, the flowers really did catch my attention.

So today was warm...60 degrees...but it has been raining this afternoon.  At this point I guess I would rather have rain than snow.  I'm ready for spring.  Probably due to the warm weather we have been experiencing.

I finished the mystery book that I told you about yesterday.  I thought it was at the end and 'wham' it did an about face.  Boy, was it exciting.  If you want to read a good mystery, pick up this one by Anne Perry in the Monk Series.

Today I worked on the two butterfly strips for the collage piece.  This is the fabric choice I made for the urban segment...

And this is what I choose for the rural segment...

As you can see there was only one fabric change.  So here is how the segments turned out.  The top is the urban segment and the bottom is the rural segment.

And here is how they look on the background...

So I have five segments done.  I am still trying to design the segment contrasting traffic.  I am now leaning to simply show a plowed field with a simple tractor.  I also think that I want at least seven more segments for this collage.  Think that's too many?  Maybe.  I'm not sure.  Best thing to do is keep on keeping on!

So, today is Super Tuesday.  I will probably be up late watching the returns.  Have absolutely no idea how things are going to shake out.  It will be interesting because even the polling some of which is before Saturday's South Carolina Primary is all over the place. 

Tomorrow, another dental appointment and then I need to stop at the vet. 

I am concerned about Chip although he is eating both soft and hard food, litter esperiences the same, he is attentive and basically everything is okay except he is losing hair.  Not scratching.  Not pulling.  It seems to be falling out BUT he is not getting bald at all.  Weird.  I thought I would at least check with the vet about it.

That's all for now...
Talk to you tomorrow...