Tuesday, September 22, 2020

UFO's GETTING DONE!!!

I have finished more quilt projects this past couple weeks than I did all summer. 

I finished another quilt throw.  It was in four sections.  I had one extra section, so I made a quilted pillow holder for the throw. 

I was trying to figure out how to fasten the pillow when I remembered I had snaps.  Well, they were too small, but the hook and loop fit perfectly.

I'll take a picture tomorrow, it's way to dark now.  Here's a picture of the pillow/bag.  It has batting and is quilted.


The boys got the big recliner out of Duchess this weekend, so I wound up reorganizing the living room to make room for the recliner.  Tomorrow I will be picking up the wood I need to make the frame for the bed.  Looking forward to that...

Short post today...

Talk with you tomorrow...